- The Friday and two Eid Khutba (sermons) In English, Bangla and Arabic.
- The five daily prayers, Friday prayers,Taraweeh and Eid Prayers.
- Regular and occasional Educational and Social activities such as:
Reciting Suratul Mulk (Chapter 67) every night.
- Regular Class (HIFFS) for memorising the whole of the Holy Quran
Sunday to Wednesday and Friday.
- Regular Mosque Classes for Children 6 Days a week.
- Weekly: Bangla Language Class.
- Weekly: variety of Womens Islamic classes.
- Weekly: variety Islamic Classes for Adults in English.
- Weekly: variety Islamic Classes for Elderly.
- Weekly: Variety Islamic Classes for Men.
- Monthly: Quran khatam on behalf of the whole of humanity to obtain
Peace and divine guidance. (Last Wednesday of every month).
- Family Guidance and Marriage counselling (as required).
- Regular sport activities for youth and adults.
- Ramadan activities are distinctive and intensive because they are:
Well attended by all members of each family on a daily basis for a full month.
They include: Collective Iftar followed by Maghrib, and provide a unique social gathering.
- Library service for reading as well as for purchasing Mosque syllabus books
and other Islamic essentials.
- Organising social activities, inside and outside the Mosque
with a special attention to the needs of the youth in our community.
- Organising Quarterly Charity events to help the destitute of theWorld.
- Organising the Funeral Prayer and washing the dead body (as required).
- Conducting Marriage ceremony (as required).
- Welcoming delegations and visitors from schools, colleges and churches.
- Visiting schools when invited to educate about Islam.